Tuesday, August 3, 2010

One more day

Alright guys its the final day of Things you don't know about Ja(y)son and i promised it would be a mind blowing.. well here goes (sigh), and im only telling you this because i love, and if you tell anyone i will deny it, and I will stop being your friend, and i will tell your mother, and she will (just get on with it already!!!!) well loyal readers Ill admit it:

Im not perfect

I know i know its a tough thing for me to admit. but i do have actual Flaws. Im messy and forgetful, i got a little pot in my belly, and I even make mistakes. and really at the end of the day that what this blog is about. living life and making good and bad choices. alright guys so dont forget to wish me a happy 29th tomorrow because tomorrow is the start of my "life on death row"

No comments:

Post a Comment