Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to me

On this day 29 years ago the heavens opened and the lord saw fit to send my parents a most beautiful gift.... me (and they have been paying for it ever since). Yes today is my birthday and i am not 29 years old. How do i feel right now ( Well slightly hungover at the moment. i worked 1 to midnight last night then rushed to the bar to hang with friends. since I work today i felt like i needed to do some personal drinking time instead of getting everyone else drunk for my birthday. other then that i don't feel much of anything except for very very loved. (and slightly annoyed at face book for waking me up every time someone wanted to wish me a happy birthday... as sweet as it is. i was sleepy. well thanks for all the love. and my breakfast is here so i need to go step off my soapbox... see you all tomorrow

love you all thanks for the birthday wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment